- Integration of three processes – static neutralisation, dust removal and dust collection – in a single box thanks to a structure that separates ion blow and air blow.
- Efficient static neutralisation with a diffusion-type nozzle.
- Dust removal with dedicated nozzles for the air blow.
- Dust collection with a maintenance-free pneumatic dust collector.
- Use of emitters that are easy to remove, replace and clean.
- Optional photoelectric sensor reflecting plate for automatic workpiece detection.
Đặc Điểm Chung
Thông Số Kỹ Thuật